Thursday, December 31, 2009

Line Art Illustration



























I have been creating black and white line illustrations for many years for a wide variety of printed pieces and publications; working for the Sierra Club, Stanford University, the University of California, and for many science curriculum projects. I began drawing in pen and ink on paper in a pre-computer age, and now I also draw on a Wacom tablet in Adobe Illustrator. The art still feels very much mine, only the tools have changed...



3 comments:

  1. Great detail!

    Your fans,
    Phil, Sue, Roxy and Blue and now Bono too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous on the screen, rich color especially (and in print too of course).
    PS..Langston Blues is actually another LB you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so rad. god, I wish I had a mom as cool as you. Oh...wait....

    ReplyDelete